Sunday, May 5, 2013

MAY is Masturbation Month

Hello All-

So May is National Masturbation Month! I encourage everyone to explore your bodies and what feels good to you. Many people get embarrassed and squirmish when the subject of masturbation comes up. It is a case of the usual, "if I don't talk about it no one will know I do it!"

If you are one of those people who says you dont masturbate.....YOU'RE A LIAR!! (all in good fun)

Maturation can relieve stress, cure headaches, save time and lets just say it...feels good. Whatever the moral or spiritual opposition to masturbation is...biologically it is necessary. Our bodies are hard wired to feel the pleasure of masturbation.

It is also important to masturbate because it gives you an opportunity to figure out what you like. Like I tell my ladies during a Passion Party, "If you don't know what you like, how is your partner going to know what you want?"

There are a ton of products for the fondling beginners to the masturbation master's on my Passion Party website.
www.bedroomandbeyond.yourpassionconsultant.com

There are simple items such as feather ticklers and massage oils all the way to vibrators and anal  toys. Explore what makes your toes curl. You will thank me later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment