Thursday, February 28, 2013

Penis Slippers...What do I say??

What do I say to this?

Don't ask me where to get these, I don't know.

All I can say is that is the most sporadically, misplaced pubic hair ever. Who has a pubic Mohawk?

If you live in the Sacramento Calif. area and would like to book a Passion Party or learn more about making extra money talking with women about sex and helping them find passion and intimacy, Contact me ASAP. You can message me through the web link below. There is nothing better than getting a group of girls together and talking about sex and getting FREE stuff for doing it.

If you are looking for a fun, easy job where you make 40% of what you sell and you are an awesome woman who is self motivated and willing to open yourself up to the possibilities of success then I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!

If you live outside the Sacramento Area and want any of the above, message me and I will personally help you create your own business or connect you with a consultant in your area!
 www.bedroomandbeyond.yourpassionconsultant.com


2 comments: